Monday 20 May 2013

100 word challenge #31 Kifayat and Eve

Long long ago before world war 1 an enormous bomb shelter was built. After all these years it was unused. Until the year 2000.
13 years later, I was walking to school, when I bumped into something which felt like a giant golf ball covered in bubble wrap. I looked up it was a giant golf ball covered in bubble wrap. I moved around the peculiar thing. A man pointed at me. I couldn't see through clearly but I knew some one had spotted me. Suddenly a hand pulled me in...

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! what are you going to do! you have been pulled in!

    Daizy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kifayat and Eve, I enjoyed reading your 100WC, well done. I particularly liked some of the vocabulary; enormous, unused, peculiar, clearly. I also liked your last sentence, it makes me wonder what happened next.
    Maybe next time you could try to use a variety of sentence starters to make it even more interesting for your readers. :)

    ReplyDelete